ORGANIC DRIED SEAWEED - FOOD GRADE
Sealac offers a large range of organic seaweed food grade. Edibles seaweed are 100% hand harvested in the west coast of Ireland, in a sustainable way. Seaweed are then dried at low temperature to maintain their typical colours, textures and tastes.
Seaweed species are:
- Palmaria palmata (Dulse)
- Chondrus crispus (Irish moss)
- Ulva lactuca (Sea Lettuce)
- Fucus serratus (Bladderwrack)
- Ascophyllum nodosum (Knotted wrack)
- Saccharina latissima (Sweet kelp)
- Alaria esculenta (Atlantic Wakame)
- Laminaria digitata (Kombu/kelp)
- Himanthalia elongata (Sea Spaghetti)
- Seaweed Broth blend (natural flavor enhancer)
SEAWEED BIOSTIMULANT - SEABIOSTIM
Sealac formulates 100% Organic Ascophyllum nodosum liquid extract /Biostimulant respecting customer’s market specifications. These extracts, 100% natural, without preservative, are typically used as a foliar spray and root booster.
Organic Certified by IOFGA
Contains: Mannitol, Alginic acid, Minerals, Plorotannins, Plant hormones (auxines, cytokinins, Gibberellins)
- Stimulate plant development and growth
- Improve chlorophyll function through the provision of magnesium.
- Provide micronutrients for a better nutritional balance of the plant.
- increase turfgrass stress tolerance ( golf courses)
To offer a full range of essential and functional ingredients, SEALAC Limited offers specific micro-algae:
- Dunaliella Salina biomass/ Betacarotene 5-6%
- DHA Algae feed grade/ Min 20% DHA
- Spirulina sp powder/ vegetable protein (65%) Feed and food grade
CARP / BAITS
Kelp, 100% organic Ascophyllum nodosum is full of minerals and vitamins and used as attractant for Carp & Baits.
Organic Seaweed Biomass:
- Pelvetia canaliculata powder
- Fucus vesiculosus powder
- Laminaria powder
- Sargassum powder
- Seaweed Hand Butter
- Seaweed body butter
- Seaweed foot balm
Logistics: From Ireland plant, Sealac could deliver to worldwide destinations.
Specific packing size: big bag 1MT, bag 25kg, seal 10kg, small bag 10kg
Specific particle size:
- Whole leave
- Flakes: 5mm+ / 2-5mm / 1-2mm
- Powder: 500 microns / 250 microns / 80 microns